Monday, March 5, 2012

Step by Step

So far I am still on track and life is good. I couldn't get out of bed this morning, my legs were aching, like I had a round of charlie horses, but I didn't. It was really weird. I need the WOD included Fran and I wanted to be at my best, so I went back to bed and elevated my legs. The rest of the morning at work, I was making excuses about why I should just take it easy today. I did bring my gym back with me, saying I might go.

I ended up hitting Fran on my lunch break when ACF was empty, well I saw a few peeps, but no one bugged me. It took forward to get my knee in a place that I was prepared to try for Fran. I am glad that I did. I shaved 20 seconds off my time. I did 5:40. I totally would have danced if I wasn't shaking like a baby afterwards.

It was a proud moment for me. It still is. I am so happy its not even funny, and I just think I was making excuses to not do it.

I am so glad I did.

Anyway, since I hit a WOD today, I am still on track to hit all my workouts this week. Foodwise I am doing good, tracking everything at sparkpeople. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment