Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Maddness

I don't know what happened, but th calender switched over to march and it was like bam. I am back on track and even keeping track of my food. Everything just feels like it is falling into place and I am bringing everything I have learned so far from the challenge together in this one month. I did have one scare on friday, my knee was having problems. I think between the over head squats on Wednesday and the slipping in the snow on friday it needed a break. There just wasn't a chance in heck that I could have done the snatches.

The good news it that I made it to yoga on saturday and it made me feel so great. I am hoping to incorporate it into my weekly schedule. It literally changed my day around on saturday. My goals this week are to get to ACF on MWF and keep tracking my food. I am aiming for exercise 5 times a week 3 being WODS, 1 yoga, and the last at least one hour of walking during a lunch break.

I have been eating really clean, no wheat, grains, potatoes... Plus I have been keeping my carbs down low. Not under 50 but under 80. I figure as I make foods and see what everything breaks down to I will get better as the week progresses.

I hope everyone else has gotten back into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment