Tuesday, February 14, 2012

45 down 45 to go

Today is day 45 of 90 in the challenge I am in. That means I have made it to the halfway point. Yay! It has been an interesting 45 days. At some points I want to quit, at others I do really well. Yesterday, I made a PR. It was a 95lb 1 rep thruster. It was awesome. Now, I want to break a 100lbs. Crossfit wise I am doing pretty good. There is a competition on March 31st, and I am thinking of seeing if I can find a partner. I think it might be fun.

Diet wise I am at 80%, 36 out of 45 days I have been perfect. I go to Crossfit on average 2 or 3 times a week (I am suppose to be getting that number to 3 to 4 times a week). So, I am doing pretty good. Since, it is the halfway point I am going to do measurements, and weigh myself.(Ugh, my measurements have not changed =/)

I keep thinking that I need to up my game. So much is going to be happening in the next six months for me. Not to mention that my year of fitness ends on July 8th. Everything seems to be coming up so fast. I do need to up my game, I need to get focused and stay on track.

In the next six months I am going to be going to be doing so much. Like going to the beach with my boyfriends family (whole family), I am going to be moving to a new city across the US, and I am going to be turn 24. Plus, more then likely getting engaged. Those are all huge things to be doing. I don’t want to be relaxing on the beach wondering how I look in my bath suit. Just like I don’t want to be job searching wondering if my clothes are horrible. You get what I mean.

I know I have come a long way with my year of fitness already. I feel strong, now I want to look strong. I want to ditch the fat around my belly, I want my muscles to peek out, I want to look good in a bathing suit. I want to be stronger. I want to get handstands, and pull ups. I want to be able to get double unders and solid push ups. I can want all I want, now I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment