Thursday, February 2, 2012

On a Roll

Things are going great and I feel like I am on a roll. For some reason this week of being paleo is alot more noticeable then the first week in January when I went more than a week. My mood is bouncing off the charts, I am sleeping great and waking up rested. It so different. I have no idea what caused it, but I don't want to lose it for sure(maybe it was the chocolate).

My diet has been solid. Today eggs and bacon for breakfast, salad with bacon for lunch, then taco salad with avocado and ground beef for dinner. Awesomeness. Oh and I made a smoothie slushie thing with mixed berries and coconut milk that I keep having random spoonfuls of.

The big danger is tomorrow, its out office superbowl cook thing. Everyone brings in food and I am going to be very limited in what I can eat. I do have snacks in my drawer so if veggies and some chili doesn't work I will be fine. I am hoping the wings aren't breaded, they sound just so good. Yet, to be honest I don't think cheating tomorrow would be worth it. I have too much I am working towards in these 2 months that are left. I want to do my best, and make my goals.

Now, that I feel like I am making progress I hope it will be easier to stay on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment