Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Green Band for the Win

So, its official. I used a band to do pull ups. On friday with the green band I did 9 pull ups. Today, I did another 9. I seem to be stuck on sets of three with just making the third one. I am so happy with myself it isn't even funny. It is the first goal I have make so far in the challenge. I still have 2 other goals to work on, aka losing 10 pounds and going in 4 days a week for Crossfit. I think I can do one, the other I am not so sure about.

The weightloss front isn't moving at all. I actually have gone up to 184.4, so by 2.2 pounds. I am hoping that I am just gaining muscle and I am going to drop some weight here. I am totally not sure. I started tracking my food today at sparkpeople, so I can have a breakdown of how many carbs I am actually eating. I need to focus on my diet and give it the laser treatment.

Today my Food Log was fine, ignoring the grapes I had after my workout today. I need to work on the fruit aspect. I am happy that sweets are gone from my diet, but I am really going to focus on keeping carbs below 50 grams which is hard to do when you get 24 grams from a bunch of grapes. I am also going to have to watch the larabars, they are high in carbs as well.

Other then weigh I am doing great. I have been going to crossfit and keeping paleo. Not to mention my fingernails are doing great. Usually, my nails break alot and I can't keep them long. They are looking amazing. I am totally giving credit to how good my diet has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment