Monday, January 30, 2012

Cupboard Cleanout



Yay! I finally cleaned my cupboards out. It was very scary. There were somethings in there that I literally did not know about. Now, my shelves are almost empty and I need to go shopping.My goal is to create a shopping list tonight so I can either go during my lunch or after work tomorrow. I am hoping my list isn't too long. There are a few things I have already ordered like LaraBars for my desk draw.

Tax season is coming up and I know I need paleo friendly foods at work, so I don't cheat once the treats at work start rolling. I am also going to need to work on my list of places close to work that I can eat. Thankfully, there is a chipotle right down the road. The one big thing I am worried about is that we get food ordered alot and it tends to be pizza. We will see.

On the Crossfit side of things, I made it in this morning for Morning Mayhem. I needed it so bad and I didn't even realize it. I felt so good after working out. My moods have stabilized and I had a happy good feeling. The only downside is I didn't get much sleep last night so I am tired as heck. I also have been starving all day. So first things first is I am making dinner, and tonight I am planning to get to bed early. I bet tomorrow I am going to be sore as heck but feel so awesome.

Today is the 30 day mark of the challenge. I have 23 "star" days, which are days that I have stuck with Paleo and I have been to Crossfit 8 times. My goals for the next 30 days are crossfit 13 days, and "star" higher then 25 days.

Totally achievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment