Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3, is that a muscle?

So, your not going to believe me. Guess what? Crossfit works. I have been at ACF since I think the end of September. I haven't really lost weight or many inches and I had no idea what was going on. Then my back scratched and it took a moment for me to realize that I wasn't touching flubby fat, I actually have muscles I can feel.

Next thing you know I am trying to see if I can feel other muscles and I can! I have been losing fat and gaining muscle, now I just need to lose the rest of the fat. I feel so dumb for wondering why I haven't dropped any weight over the last quarter. Now, I know and I wonder since I am changing my diet and being strict if I am going to start slimming down a bit. Everyone has been saying I am looking great, but none of my numbers were changing. I guess they weren't joking, I really couldn't tell.

I am so excited. I can't wait for bathing suit season now. Maybe I will fit into my little black dress for the ACF Formal in Feb.

So, back to normal things. I ate great today, keeping with paleo. Today wasn't a Crossfit day but tomorrow will be. I am thinking of buying a speed rope so I can work on my double-unders on my days off. Maybe... That could be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment