Friday, January 20, 2012

Stressful Times

I am currently in a state of stress, and I don't know when its going to go away. I have a test on Tuesday then I have to start studying for the next one which will be in Feb. My BF is still going to Seattle next week and it will be interesting without him. My job is getting more intense as it gets closer to tax season.

I got a  WOD in on Wednesday and one this morning. That helps. I need to actually hit my goal of 4 WODs in a week. Next week I am going to try. I can't this week, since I only have tomorrow. I am hoping to go tomorrow, but depending on how my studying goes I don't know if I am going to make it. I have been okay with eating. I have been eating out, finding different meals that are paleo friendly. My biggest downfall in this area is that I am stress eating. Its really bad. I have stayed good, but ate a whole dark chocolate bar yesterday. It was the weirdest thing.

I think I could handle the stress if Ken didn't want to eat out at all our favorite restaurants before he left. Not to mention food is getting so expensive. My grocery bill has climbed since I am no longer buying things like rice which was which cheap. I already hit my grocery budget for the month, which is not a good thing.

I am going to have to do something about the cost. Next month once BF is gone, it will be easier since I won't be feeding him.

We are 20 days into the challenge of 90 and I know I have time to get this down. I am doing so much better then December, when I was trying to go  paleo so that is a positive factor. At this point February and March have t go better than January. I wonder if anyone else is having issues sticking to their plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment