Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Day of Five

Today has been a good day. I am doing alot better then I thought I would be. Emotionally, I am in check although my focus has been all over the place. I can't wait to go to the gym tomorrow, and I am wicked happy I don't have work. The day is going to be spent studying, and focusing on my test. I did build in sometime to take breaks and just goof off since this week has been so upsetting.

All in all I am doing good. I learned that I can be very flexible with eating out and it isn't that hard to eat paleo going out. I found out that sometimes things really do work out for a reason, and some steps are a good thing. The last thing I realized today is that sometimes you just have to listen to what your gut is telling you.

My only concern right now is Feb and March. I am trying to not think about it but during those two months we tend to eat alot a couple times a week because of work. By the time I get home I have no energy to cook. Well, I shouldn't be thinking about that now. I have made it Five days, tomorrow will be Six.

No comments:

Post a Comment