Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Star for Me

I nailed my eating today and set myself up for tomorrow. It feels good to get back on track, it will be nice to step on the scale on Saturday and see some improvement. I did learn an interesting lesson at work today, I need to leave my desk during lunch. It doesn't matter if I have homework or problems to do, I need to leave my desk and go somewhere else. Today, I stayed at my desk to work on some problems for my exam next week, and I was ready to crawl up the walls around 3:30.

I just need a break out of cubical land. I can't wait for it to get nice out so I can go walking at lunch. It puts me in such a good mood when I get back to my desk from walking outside. Anyway, thats a big dream right now. For the next week, I have problems I have to do during my lunch break, and now I gotta find somewhere else to work on them at. I wonder if I could grab a conference room... Maybe. We will see.

B: 3 eggs scrambles
L: Beef Chili
D: Shrimp Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment