Friday, January 27, 2012

its been a rough week

This has been the roughest week I have had in years. The kicker is I bet if I made it to the gym this week, it would have leveled me out. The fact that Ken is leaving has hit me harder then I thought it would, not to mention the pharmacy had trouble filling a prescription which caused me to miss a daily pill for three days straight. I have been on this med for about 5 years and to say it was a shock to my system would be an understatement.

At this point I am just waiting for Ken to get on his flight tomorrow, so I can just get over it. Its not working at this point, and I am hoping once he is on that plane, I can force myself to get back on track. I had a panic attack this morning and it was the first since senior year of high school. It was not a good morning, and I missed going in to Morning Mayhem.

Thankfully, I am doing alot better at the moment.

Once, I drop Ken off at the airport tomorrow, I am going to head into the gym. There aren't any classes going on at that point, but I think I am going to do todays WOD. I double I will do 50 of each movement but 20-25 should be within my reach. We will see, even if I don't do a WOD and just hop on the row machine, it would help ground me.


I hope that everyone is doing good. I have been doing good with the diet I am on day 2 of starting over. I had a 14 day streak, then kept getting a bunch of 3 days in a row, before cheating. I am cleaning out my pantry tomorrow, and going shopping this weekend for paleo food. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment