Saturday, January 7, 2012

One out of Twelve

One week down and life is good. The scale mentioned that I am down 1.4 pounds this morning which was a very happy surprise. Maybe by next week I will be in the 170's. That would be awesome. I haven't seen a number in the 170s in two years maybe? That would make this totally worth it. My doctor is going to be so happy in April when I have my annual checkups. I figured since that's right after the challenge she would like to see me and check all my numbers again.

I feel so calm today. I took some practice exams, didn't have a sip of caffeine, and didn't workout, My arms and shoulders were very sore from Fran, and I didn't think I could handle Grace today. My plan is to get to the gym early tomorrow and get Cindy in. Maybe I can get Grace in on Monday. IF not, I am not sure when I am going to have the time, and to be honest I will be happy with Fran, Cindy, 2K row, and my stats. While, I would love to win this challenge, and it would totally help out financially, I am doing this for my health. I was to show myself that yes I can even do something wicked hard, that I thought was going to take years, if I put my mind to it.

So, yes I am doing good. Paleo all the way today, although I am going to have to think about the chocolate that I am eating. I only have what I have then once I am out of my supply I am not buying more until after week to. I really wonder if I am going to run out before hand. I am craving sugar like no tomorrow, and should probably cut it out for a couple of days. My argument against it is that I cut out so much already, so I am not sure what to do about it. I am making gain, but if I cut it out could I be doing so much more? Hmmm... I am not sure.

I hope everyone else is doing well with the challenge, and seeing improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment