Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day Eight, am I doing Great?

This will be a short one, my test is tomorrow so I feel like I am not all here. Auditing stuff is floating around inside my head, making me feel like a space cadet. I was hoping to get into ACF to get Cindy done, but that didn't happen. I did make dinner, and replace light bulbs in my kitchen so I did something productive. Pretty soon I will be cleaning more of the kitchen. I tend to clean around test days. At this point I just can't wait to get it over with.

I am going to be so happy to walk out of there tomorrow after noon. That will be another one done and officially I will be half-way done. Only, two more to go. I am hoping to do one in Feb, but then I will take a break until after April 15th. The Feb one will be tough since that's cutting into Tax season. I will have to see, and look over study plans on Tuesday to see if I can swing it.

I will say that it has been a balancing act. Keeping my life in sync as I try to change so much of it. I am really happy with how good I am doing, the fact that I already saw progress on the scale is nice. Now, I just need to get my benchmarks done. I will feel so relieved once that's done, I am not a fan of Crossfitting on my own. I like the community workouts. Doing Fran on my own felt weird and lonely. Next time I will move my schedule around and just come in to get them done. Its less work then trying to come in and make them up.

Well, wish me luck for tomorrow. Hopefully, I will be in, in the morning to get a  WOD in. That would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment