Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nine, Ten gotta do it again

Yesterday, was a good day. I ate well and worked out. I finally got Cindy in, which was way harder then I thought it was going to be. It didn't help that my right elbow wasn't happy. It felt like I had just gotten a shot in that arm. It was really weird.

Still, I did so good. I got 12 rounds. I was aiming for 10, so I broke out in smiles when I hit 11 then was like I can get 12. It was awesome. I am so happy to almost be done with the benchmarks. Just Grace is left, which doesn't sound like too much fun.

Today, I did fine with my eating. Besides the fact I ate out and had the same thing for dinner the last two nights.Its all good. I took my test yesterday and wanted to celebrate and tonight my BF finally came home, so I wanted to celebrate.  I am very excited about tomorrow, I can get back to my normal crossfit schedule. Bright and early I am going to be in. It will be nice to see the crew. Till tomorrow then.
Day 9
B: Bacon & Eggs
L: Beef Curry
D: Pulled pork, coleslaw, sweet potato fries, green bean casserole

Day 10
B:pulled pork, coleslaw
L:beef Stew
D: Pulled pork, coleslaw, sweet potato fries, green bean casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment