Friday, January 6, 2012

four letter word that starts with F...

I didn't go to morning mayhem and I feel like my day started off wrong. I wasn't suppose to go because I am headed in this afternoon when its empty to make up a benchmark WOD, but I still feel off. I love the morning crew and they get my through my workouts. Alot of times I look at the board and it's like they want me to do what. Slowly I have been learning that I am capable of doing the WOD. It helps that I can finally tell that my body getting stronger. Once, I started keeping track of my workouts, it was like I was actually accomplishing something.

But back on the track, the bigger thing is FRAN.
WTF. That was the longest 6:02 of my life. I have no idea if its always that bad or if its because I was upped on coffee and needed to eat. I only used a 35# bar, and ring rows and all I can say is woah... my mind was blown, I actually get why people talk about Fran how they do.

 I have noticed some other changes in me this week. All my thoughts are currently revolving around health, being healthy, working out and things to improve on. Normally, I would be happy as heck that I am thinking of ways to improve my body, mind and spirit. Yet, my thoughts should be on the test I have on Monday. Instead, I am thinking of ways to incorporate more movement into my day at work, or things to do on my lunch even though its freezing out. Recipes keep drifting around in my mind, and things I would like to try.

The year of fitness is big in my mind and I wonder if I will be able to accomplish my goals before my birthday in July. I prefer doing my resolutions and set goals around my birthday instead of the New Year. It usually seems to work better. Starting the middle of summer and ending there as well. Plus, no matter what I get to celebrate. At this point only time will tell and maybe the scale tomorrow. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment