Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tough Love and Life Situations

Its amazing how one little, two sentence email can change your life. One moment, living in Albany just doing our thing. After email, BF moving to Seattle in two weeks, with me to follow in May. One moment, going balls to the wall in the challenge. Next, not so much. The big thing is that I am a person with a plan and radical life change made in a moment can  and will stress me out. Stress equals bad eating.

We had to travel this weekend to talk with our families about this big move, thus my diet wasn't strict. I had rice in a burrito bowl on Friday night because if i saw any more lettuce I was going to lose it. Then looking back on it the salad would have been better, the rice just didn't help.

Today I had dinner with my dad to break the news to him, equaled had sushi and an egg roll. Not to mention I didn't make it to the WOD on friday because I needed the sleep. I wasn't fit to drive at 5 am that morning. Not at all.

At the moment I feel very lost, I know I will snap out of it but right now I am floating. Don't get me wrong I am very excited about this move, it just a big thing that came out of nowhere and it is going to take time for me to get used to it. Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment